Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the Wild Roots Gifting website. By accessing and using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using our website.
Throughout these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
– “Buyer” refers to the person who purchases goods from Wild Roots Gifting. – “Seller” refers to Wild Roots Gifting, the entity selling gardening products. – “Goods” refers to the products offered by Wild Roots Gifting for sale on the website. – “List Price” refers to the prices listed on the website for goods by the Seller for sale or as revised from time to time. – “Terms and Conditions” refers to the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and as amended from time to time.
Use of the Website:
1. You acknowledge that your use of the Wild Roots Gifting website, its services, and tools is governed by these terms and conditions. 2. By making any transaction through this website, you are bound by the policies applicable to the website, and you enter into a contract with Wild Roots Gifting, agreeing to comply with its terms.
1. Wild Roots Gifting’s website is available only to users who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Minors, undischarged bankrupts, and those unable to enter into a contract are not eligible to use this website. 2. If you are a minor or under the age of 18 years, you are not permitted to be a member of Wild Roots Gifting and cannot transact on this website.
Your Account and Registration Obligations:
1. If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. 2. You agree that the information you provide during the registration process will be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. Any inaccurate or incomplete information may result in the suspension or termination of your membership.
1. The Seller (Wild Roots Gifting) shall not be held responsible for any direct loss or damage suffered by the Buyer due to negligence, breach of contract, or excessive pricing of the goods. 2. The Seller is not liable for any economic loss, loss of profit, or any indirect third-party loss suffered by the Buyer due to reasons such as negligence, failure to meet estimated delivery dates, misrepresentation, or breach of contract. 3. All offers for goods purchased by Buyers shall be considered as offers listed under the clauses given in these Terms & Conditions (T&C). The Seller reserves the right to accept or cancel a particular order without providing a specific reason. 4. Placing an order on wildrootsgifting.com will be deemed as an acceptance of these T&C.
1. Wild Roots Gifting reserves the right to monitor user postings on the website and respond promptly to inappropriate content. The company may report such content to law enforcement authorities or legal bodies for action. 2. If any provision of these T&C is held invalid or illegal by the court of jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and the remaining provisions will continue to be in full effect until the invalid and illegal contents are eliminated.
1. The goods delivered shall conform to the description provided by the Seller on the website, or the Buyer must give approval for any changes. 2. Wild Roots Gifting will not be responsible for any claims related to seeds and nutrients that are used in ways other than intended for gardening purposes. Users must handle these products with care and follow all safety guidelines.
Price, Payment, and Delivery:
1. The pricing of goods will be specified in accordance with the Seller’s current list price on the website, inclusive of all applicable taxes. Goods will be delivered to the address registered by the user within 24 hours from the time of successfully placed orders, subject to availability. 2. The Seller reserves the right to decline sending orders if the customer is found to be suspended for any reason. 3. The Seller may correct the pricing of goods if any errors persist in the description or pricing in the website catalog.